top of page

Children & Young People

We offer information, advice and support to children and young people with special educational needs or disabilities. Click on any of the buttons below to find out more. If you can't find what you're looking for, feel free to get in touch with us.


What we do, who we are and how we help.

Information to help you at school or college.

I Need Help at School/College

Life Choices & Support in Adulthood

Helping you to make decisions and progress to adulthood.

Take our short survey to help make SENDIASS better for young people

Young Peoples Feedback


A guide to educational health and care plans.

Mental Health Support

Advice, information and support for your mental health.

Young People's Hub

Young People’s section of the information services hub for Hampshire.

Helping your child to make decisions and progress to adulthood. 

Preparing for Adulthood

Useful Links


Local Offer

The Local Offer includes information about education, health, social care, preparation for adulthood, leisure services and impartial information advice and support.

CDC Logo.jpg

Council for Disabled Children

The Council for Disabled Children (CDC) work to ensure the best outcomes for children and young people.

Get in Touch

If you can't find what you need, feel free to get in touch with us, our opening hours are Monday-Thursday, 9am-5pm, and on Fridays 9am-4pm. Outside of these hours please use the Contact Us Form. We aim to respond to all enquiries within 2 working days.

Hampshire SENDIASS Logo Final.png

 0808 164 5504

Hampshire SENDIASS Logo Final.png
bottom of page